UH-1 Huey Ready To Fly 4-Channel RC Helicopter
Currently Out of Stock
The UH-1 Black Hawk is a beginner-friendly rc helicopter enjoyed by inexperienced/experienced flyers.
Its unique design makes it easy to configure, control, and more fun to fly. It is designed to train pilots and entertain them by delivering a stable flying platform capable of controlled indoor and outdoor flight course.
The UH-1 Black Hawk has two sets of main rotors and a freewheeling tail rotor that does not affect flight. The counter-rotating main rotors eliminate the need for tail rotor compensation because they move in opposite directions, canceling each other’s rotational torque . In addition, the blade sets give it an added bit of gyroscopic stability, which allows mere mortals to hover it with prowess.
The lower rotor provides cyclic control for the heli. To yaw the helicopter (left and right), one of the main rotors either slows down or speeds up to create an imbalance in torque. This results in the UH-1 Black Hawk turning in the direction opposite to the rotation of the faster moving rotor. Since the UH-1 Black Hawk is fixed pitch, collective control is governed exclusively by throttle.
On the UH-1 Black Hawk, the roll cyclic is a bit more responsive than its pitch cyclic (fore/aft control). This is because the very small range of cyclic control can more easily roll the heli than it can pitch it along the length of the body. This attribute actually helps make the UH-1 Black Hawk stable. For a heli of this size, the responsiveness on both axes is appropriate.
For beginners, flying theUH-1 Black Hawk out of ground effect (first few inches off the ground) is not difficult either. Unlike other micros, the UH-1 Black Hawk tends to rise evenly rather than skate across the floor laterally. If you punch the throttle, it has no hesitation in climb either. The Li- poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time.
- Improved version! This is the 2009 version with a lot of adjustment and improvements
- 4 Channel remote control set includes complete Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down control (RUDDER, AILERON, ELEVATOR, AND THROTTLE)
- New Look Transmitter, New Look Cabin, Improved Mixer/Gyro Control, More Stable Flight, even first timer can control easily
- Coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult.
- Precise controlling and hovering
- Dual counter rotating rotor which eliminates the need for a tail rotor
- Rudder is controlled using variation in speed of each level of the rotor blades
- Reliable high quality mixer with built-in gyro board
- Pre-positioned servo mounts for easy set up
- Scale appearance
- Factory Pre- assembled, zero assembly time
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor/Backyard/Park
- Powered by 1000mAh Li-polymer battery. Longer flight time.
- The main rotor blades are using top quality plastic materials, which is not easily break
- Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
- Separate servos from mixer, more precision movement
- Trimming of servos can be done both on helicopter or on transmitter
- The Sliding swash plate can help you operate the R/C Helicopter Freely
- Approximately 15 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional Li- poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time
- Best choice for Beginner - Advanced hobbyist
- Can be hovered with so much ease, you can do it with only one hand. Your Kid will LOVE it, Good for any Age group, Male or Female
- All spare parts and accessories are available
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled -- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying)
- Helicopter (100% Assembled)
- 4 Channel Multifunctional FM R/C Transmitter
- 100 ~ 240V Wall Battery Charger
- High Quality 7.4V 1000mAh Li-Polymer Rechargeable Battery
- Extra Pair of Main Blades
- Instruction Manual
- Main rotor diameter: Approx. 340 mm
- Tail rotor diameter: Approx. 80 mm
- Overall length: Approx. 405 mm
- Overall height: Approx. 180 mm
- All-up weight: Approx. 190g (Battery included)
- Driven system: 2* 130 carbon brush motor
- Servo: 2X 7.6g Servos and inside Gyro
- Battery: 7.4V 1000mAh Li-polymer
- Control system: 4CH Multifunctional FM Transmitter and Receiver
- Radio Control Range: 2500 feet (762m)