Messerschmitt Bf-109G BNF (OVERSIZE)
Victory rolls, Cuban-8s, Immelmans - this Bf-109G can do them all
Fast, agile and armed to the teeth, Willy Messerschmitt's BF-109 dominated European skies at the outset of World War II and remained a formidable foe even after the Mustangs and Thunderbolts arrived. Now anyone can experience the thrill of flying the Messerschmitt on a smaller scale with this fully-aerobatic, brushless-powered Bind-N-Fly™ reproduction from ParkZone.
The ParkZone® Messerschmitt Bf-109G comes out of the box with a realistic Luftwaffe paint scheme inspired by the markings of a Bf-109 flown by Erich Hartmann - Germany's leading WWII ace. Other scale touches include landing gear doors, exhaust stacks, gun ports and a port-side supercharger intake. Charge-and-Fly™ convenience, outstanding flight performance and beautiful scale detail - with the ParkZone Messerschmitt Bf-109G, you get it all.
Your 4-channel Bf-109G BNF already has the 3-wire servos, a ParkZone 15-size low Kv outrunner brushless motor, an E-flite® 30A brushless ESC, a 3-cell 1800mAh Li-Po battery pack, and a Spektrum™ DSM2™ full range AR500 receiver installed. It also comes complete with molded servo pockets for optional flaps.
Messerschmitt Bf-109G Bind-N-Fly Features:
- 4-channel to provide maximum control and flight performance for advanced maneuvers
- Outrunner brushless power system for increased efficiency and power
- Molded servo pockets for optional flaps
- 3-blade prop and spinner with 2-blade spinner option
- Scale landing gear
- Historic trim scheme inspired by Erich Hartmann - Germany's leading WWII ace
- Requires a full range Spektrum™ DSM2™ aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
- Steerable tail wheel installed
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Spektrum AR500 DSM2 5-channel sport receiver installed
- 3S 1800mAh Li-Po battery and balancing charger included
Messerschmitt Bf-109G BNF Specs:
- Wingspan: 43.5 in. (1105mm)
- Length: 34.9 in. (1000mm)
- Flying Weight: 35.3 oz. (1000 g)
- Motor Size: 720Kv brushless outrunner
- Speed Control: E-flite® Pro 30A brushless with Switch-Mode BEC (installed)
- Recommended Battery: 3S 11.1V 1800 - 2200mAh Li-Po (sold separately)
- Charger: DC-powered 2-3 cell variable rate Li-Po balancing
- Landing Gear: Fixed main LG and steerable tail wheel
Needed to complete: Transmitter.